Lindengate provides corporate volunteering opportunities at its 5 acre site in Buckinghamshire.
This is a great way for organisations to make a positive, responsible and active contribution to the community, whilst also providing team building opportunities and being a fun experience for those taking part.
Lindengate can hold events all year round, providing
- events for groups of all sizes;
- a briefing on the charity’s work and tour of the site;
- an indoor space and refreshments;
- activities to suit different abilities
- equipment and materials necessary for the projects,
- on-site briefing covering: health & safety, use of tools and any other training required for the day’s task by our site and horticultural manager.
We ask companies to make a donation per head to help cover the costs of tools, equipment, health & safety provision, management and supervision.
If you’d like to book a day or would like further information, please call us on 01296 622443 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org