If you’re looking to support your community as part of your CSR policy (Corporate Social Responsibility) , then why not look to support Lindengate.
The benefits of appointing a Charity of the Year
There are lots of advantages for you:
- It helps to get the whole organisation pulling together towards the same objectives
- Your support becomes more focussed, involving your organisation
- It’s easier to measure and manage your activities in order to support your CSR objectives
- When your employees choose the charity, that’s great for engagement
- Research shows that employees prefer to work for organisations which care – so that’s good news for recruitment and retention
What it means to have Lindengate as your Charity of the Year
- We can help you regain and maintain a healthy & productive team through our wellbeing courses
- You can help us improve the wellbeing of your local community and protect our natural environment. Take a look at our BROCHURE
- We’ll work with you, helping you to come up with ideas, to provide all the support you need throughout the year
- We’ll also build a close relationship with your business: you’ll be invited to come and see Lindengate and get involved
- We’ll support you throughout the year with as much publicity as we can pump out on social media, our website and sharing sharing yoursocial media
What will you have to do?
That’s up to you, really, but we’ll talk it all through with you, generate ideas which best fit your business, and then help you get everything in place and running smoothly.
Get in touch with our Fundraising team today.