We are extremely grateful to all our supporters in both helping to establish Lindengate but also in developing its services and facilities.
We are particularly grateful to our first Patron, the Bishop of Buckingham, Right Reverend Dr. Alan Wilson. We also appreciate the direct support of David Lidington, MP and Cheryl Gillan, MP.
For reasons of confidentiality we don't publish the names of those who have made personal donations to Lindengate – we know who you are and you know just how grateful we are.
We are proud to record, in alphabetical order, the assistance and support of a wide range of grant-awarding bodies:
- Aylesbury Vale DC/Vale of Aylesbury Housing 'Community Chest'
- Bernard Sunley Charitable Foundation
- Buckinghamshire County Council/Community Foundation 'Prevention Matters'
- The King/Cullimore Charitable Trust
- The Lionel Abel-Smith Trust
- Paradigm Foundation
- The Rothschild Foundation
- The Geoff & Fiona Squire Foundation
- Wendover Parish Council
We are grateful to acknowledge the support of the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and the LEADER programme for facilitating the provision of wheelchair-friendly pathways within the Lindengate gardens.
We also gratefully acknowledge the support through the provision of time, expertise, materials and finance, a diverse range of local and regional organisations including:
- Amersham Fabrics
- Aylesbury Lions
- Buckinghamshire C.C. Cabinet members, Councillors & staff
- Chiltern Rangers
- Chilterns Society
- Chiltern Wood Recycling
- Great Missenden Tennis Club
- Ilecsys Ltd.
- Loaf & Larder
- Road Farm Countryways
- Rotary Club of Aylesbury Hundreds
- Rotary Club of Wendover & District
- St. Mary's, Wendover
- St. Peter & St. Paul, Great Missenden
- St. Nicholas, Chearsley
- Vale Countryside Volunteers
- Wendover Woods Group Volunteers
- Wyevale Garden Centres